India – Hyderabad
Type – Full time
Posted 5 Days Ago
job requisition id – JREQ119359
Associate/Content Editor in the Clinical Trials team
We are looking for an Associate Content Analyst/Content Analyst to join our Clinical Trails team in Hyderabad/Chennai/Bangalore. This is an amazing opportunity to work on Cortellis Clinical Trial Intelligence and Cortellis Drug Discovery Intelligence. We have a great skill set in Clinical and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in Clinical/Drugs
- Education (BPharm/MPharm/MSc in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Lifesciences)
- Work experience (0 – 3 year of experience in analyzing and updating clinical reports)
- Knowledge, skills, or abilities (In-depth knowledge of clinical trials, pharmaceutical drug pipelines, drug development and clinical phases)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Experience in secondary research related to clinical information
What will you be doing in this role?
- Maintain Clarivate database with up-to-date and accurate Clinical trials information from a range of information sources
- Accountable for the delivery of weekly targets
- You have to analyze, cross-reference, and update all new or previously updated information in the records of the Clinical trial from various sources, which includes company websites, presentations, conferences, Press releases, clinical trial repositories, and other possible internet sources.
- Ensure quality standards are observed
- Ability to understand and interpret complex and detailed Trials & Drugs related information from source material
About the Team
The team works for the product Cortellis Clinical Trial Intelligence and Drug Discovery Intelligence. The team size is 12 which includes Principal content analyst, Senior content analysts, Content analysts and Associate content analysts reporting to Rosary L – Team manager.
Hours of Work
9 hours per day, IST (including one hour break)