Clarivate Biology, Biochem & Life Science Job Available – Apply Online
Job Title: Associate Content Editor- Life Sciences
City, ST: Chennai, TN
The selection analyst (Associate Content Editor) is responsible for selection, indexing and routing all scientific information aimed to support all Life Science content creation. This person should be able to use her/his expertise to select relevant biological information from different scientific sources to be shared with LS master domain experts
What is in it for you?
This position provides unique opportunities for further professional growth:
- gain unique expertise with internal access to vast data resources at Clarivate, the largest provider of molecular and R&D information in the industry.
- extend your scientific skills by working in a team of biologists, biochemists, chemists, and pharmaceutical industry experts with complementary skill sets to address challenges in all LS domains
- enhance your knowledge on all disciplines of Life Science
- simply enjoy being a part of a global business and a high-performing synergistic team.
About you Education/experience/qualifications
- Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Toxicology or a related Life sciences discipline
- Experience handling scientific literature.
- Proficient in English.
It would be great if you had…
- Good scientific research and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in databases and relationship models is advantageous.
- Ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team of diverse collaborators.
- General computer proficiency (MS Office) and ability to quickly learn new software tools.
What will you be doing in this role
- Selection, indexing and routing relevant scientific information from journal articles and conference abstracts according to the LS master domains needs
- Attend scientific conferences virtually or on site (depending on the Clarivate rules about travelling)
- Work with automation teams and provide support to new automation projects (training models)
- Maintain classification policies according to Clarivate coverage rules
- Manage sources by source tracking (collaboration with web data acquisition team) and sources coverage maintenance (collaboration with content catalog & content governance team)
- Maintains and develops scientific knowledge and skills training as required to complete work and stay current on scientific trends and developments related to the employee’s editorial responsibilities.
- Takes initiative by raising, discussing, and resolving subject matter and production issues.
Location: Chennai or Hyderabad
Work Mode: Hybrid (2 days working from week)
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.