Key Objective / Overall Job Responsibility
- Project on waste-water treatment
- Technical patent/paper writing
- Equipment handling
- Detailed characterization studies of metallurgical wastes such as chemical analysis, XRD, SEM, particle size distribution, TG-DTA study, BET etc.
- Detailed characterization of waste-water by using the following instruments, pH meter, TDS meter, ISE, IC, Skalar etc
- Development of polymeric materials. Flocculant, photoactive catalyst for waste water treatment
- Process development for waste water treatment
- Preparation of reports and submitted the presentation file.
Work as a team member
MQ: B.Tech / M. Tech / PhD in Chemical Eng, Nanotech, Material Science & Metallurgy.(Any Specialization)
Experiance: 0 to 3 years’ experience will be prefer.