C-CAMP MSc BTech Biotech, Biochem & Life Sciences Tech Assistant – Mass Spec Facility Job, Apply Online
Number of positions: 2
We are accepting applications for the position of Technical Assistant at our Mass Spectrometry facility. C-CAMP is an integral part of the Bangalore Life Sciences Cluster (BLiSC) and is renowned as one of the country’s leading technological platforms. It serves the scientific community by providing high-end technologies and research expertise as Services and Training through its in-house facilities.
C-CAMP’s state-of-the-art mass spectrometry (MS) facility is well-known for its discovery-driven experiments and targeted workflows, which enable sensitive and quantitative monitoring of molecules. The facility specializes in the identification and quantification of molecules in various areas such as biologics, proteomics, metabolomics, and lipidomic.
To meet the requirements of individual research projects, the facility constantly develops and customizes sample preparation techniques, MS approaches
, and software, offering cutting-edge solutions to researchers.
- To handle liquid chromatography- Mass Spectrometer (LC-MS).
- Data analysis and report generation
- Troubleshooting of analytical instruments like LCMS, HPLC and other analytical supporting instruments.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Support to manage the day-to-day activities of MS facility.
- Vital supporter of expanding Mass spectrometry facility capabilities across the basic biology and clinical research.
- To maintain the lab updates such as: procurements, lab cleaning and safety, management of scheduler, log books for the instruments.
Education / Experience:
- M.Sc in life science/biotechnology/chemistry/Biochemistry or equivalent or B.Tech in relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in handling mass spectrometry instrument like QTOF, Orbitrap or triple quadrupole mass spectrometer.
Education / Experience:
- M. Sc in life science/biotechnology/chemistry/Biochemistry or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in handling high resolution mass spectrometer like Orbitrap, QTOF and/or triple quadrupole mass spectrometer.
Compensation: Based on merits of the candidate
How to Apply: To apply, send your detailed CV to “[email protected]” on or before August 12, 2023.