Pall Corporation Food Science Job Opening For BSc Candidates, Apply Online
Food/Alternative Protein Market Manager (f/m/d)
Category: Marketing & Communications
Job Id: R1239024
Are you looking to use your knowledge and experience to help drive innovation and growth in the exciting high growth, alternative proteins market segment?
The Protein Market Manager is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and growth in the Alternative Protein market segment within our Food and Beverage business. The Market Manager identifies target applications within this high growth space and works with Product Management and Regional Marketing to define the recommended Pall products, marketing plan, positioning, training and sales tools. Additionally, the Market Manager should understand the customer needs and requirements and continually analyze trends to identify new opportunities for profitable growth.
This position is part of the Food & Beverage Business Unit and will be located remote.
With population growth, an increase in health-conscious consumers and more focus on circular processing, food companies are increasing investment
in animal-free, alternative proteins. Pall’s goal is to enable these customers to sustainably produce high quality, functional proteins through Upcycling, Precision Fermentation and Cell Cultivation with our food and beverage application experience and broad portfolio of innovative products.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use understanding of market trends and competitive situation to identify target applications, positioning and new business opportunities for profitable growth in the protein segment, acting as a key contributor to marketing and strategic plans.
- Gain customer insight through research and voice of customer to provide input on product specifications and application requirements and help identify beta test sites to ensure development of the right products.
- Work with regional marketing, product managers and business developers to build market specific positioning, promotion, sales tools and training to execute successful product launches and achievement of revenue targets.
- Acts as liaison across regions and functions to ensure sharing of information and successes for strategic and key accounts.
- Present at key customers and market specific conferences and summits to build visibility and drive lead generation within the alternative protein segment.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, Bioprocessing or Engineering.
- Able to develop and implement a marketing strategy as typically acquired through 3 to 5 years or more in food/bioprocessing technology sales and marketing or experience working at a food and ingredients manufacturer.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to advocate for Pall’s portfolio within the market with customers, sales and marketing peers, distributors and management. Ability to lead presentations and/or trainings.
- Possess knowledge to understand general business and Pall’s products and services for the Protein market, in particular.
- Freedom to travel with minimal advance notice and be available for travel of reasonable duration (1-2 weeks), in conjunction with the travel requirements (estimated at up to 40%). Holds a current driver’s license, has a passport and be prepared to travel abroad.
- Experience with fermentation, bioprocessing and/or filtration systems preferred.
- While English is a must, proficiency in other languages like German, French or Spanish would be a plus.
Pall Corporation, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to our lives. Whether it’s a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job.
At Pall we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Pall can provide.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.