ARI Pune BSc Microbiology, MSc Project Assistant Job – Apply Online
MACS – Agharkar Research Institute
(An Autonomous Institute under
Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
ONLINE INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION PROJECT ASSISTANT (1 No.) IN THE BIOENERGY GROUP.
Name of the Post – Project Assistant
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – ” Demonstration of ARI process for biomethanation of rice straw at 25 L scale and process improvement for enhanced biomethanation at higher solid loading rates at 10000 L scale ”
Post Code – ARI/SP-337/ P. Asst..
Name of the PI –
- Dr. Prasant K. Dhakephalkar
- Dr. Sumit Singh Dagar
Funding Agency – GPS Renewables Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru Sponsored Project (SP- 337):
Group/ Division – Bioenergy Group
Age Limit (as on date of interview): 50 years
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online link http://arijob.ourlib.in and attach scan copy of original certificates of educational qualification, recent passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees (DO NOT ATTACH OTHER CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS) on or before 26 June 2023
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on the Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for an interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- Candidates attending the interview should report on time as per the date and time schedule mentioned above.
- In the case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
Last date for receipt of Application – 26 June 2023
- Display of the short list of candidates for interview – Will be displayed on the Institute website.
- Day, Date & time of Interview – Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and the selected candidate will have no right to appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
Essential: First class B.Sc. in Microbiology.
a) First class M. Sc. in Microbiology
b) Experience in anaerobic fungal culturing
Monthly stipend: Rs.20000/- + HRA